Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Bit Off Course

Okay, today I went to Batman's city, Gotham City because I just wanted to try out something called Batman The Ride. Gotham City is located in something called Magic Mountain right off Valencia, CA and the 5 Interstate Freeway. That sounds really easy to find, I'm guessing. Okay, why am I writing about Batman instead of the new ride called Green Lantern? Okay, I rode the Green Lantern today and found it to be quite a popular attraction while over there today in the afternoon. Man, I was hoping it would be empty but looks like people just want to come to have some fun. I actually had fun in the rides and wasn't feeling like throwing up on any ride even though I had a heavy lunch- it's because I'm a veteran with riding crazy and sickening, jaw-dropping, gravity defying rides. Yes, I've been on it all- well most of them. I just haven't been cleared for take off into outer space or riding a MACH 3 jet yet. Just make a one-stop trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain and all your wishes of going on some crazy rides will come true- that is if the lines don't keep you from going on them in one day.

I'm steering a little off course from writing about the news today and significant events because I don't have the time right now and that I just felt like writing today at the same time. I'm basically trying to write this really fast in like 10 seconds. I guess my typing and thinking at the same time skills is not that bad and because it's a higher level then just talking without thinking, I think that's why when I'm being brutally honest while writing, it seems to have that guy spunk that's a part of me.

Okay, for now on I'm going to treat all ladies I'm writing about with some subtly. Actually, I don't care if the man I'm thinking about is the devil himself now. I'll just think to myself the Devil May Cry character will pop up out of nowhere someday and do the demon some poetic justice. This is why, I don't even have to go for any legal disclaimers and rid myself of any liabilities. So, even though I feel Darunee Lee Wong (sta- something something added to her 'Wong'-in status) is not the greatest woman to write about, I'll eventually write nice stuff about her. Just not right now- just yet. I think writing nice stuff about Betty was actually the best upgrade for me in describing girls nicely. I feel that I've benefited so much from trying to write nicely about Betty, so I guess I'm going to leave out talking about Betty for now and focus on trying to write good stuff about Annie Tran (Darunee's failing protege haha). I'm probably going to be a little rough around the edges writing about Annie, so please condone my honest speech if it sounds sort of sickening- I can't liven it up that well right now just like I did with the other woman I'm used to writing about. Basically, Round 2 in my discussion about some ladies that I have been associated with will be Annie Tran (the one who went to that church I wrote about, I wonder if it's no longer there because I hear a lot of them left.) Man, I'm going to be literally a very boring writer and probably bored to death trying to describe Annie painfully in typed words on this blog.