Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making Sense Out Of Something

This post is going to be very embarrassing for me, so maybe some readers who feel my pain and want to show me some mercy can hit the back button. Or, maybe if I did a horrible job then they'll never come check up on this site again! I'm pretty much applying some honesty therapy treatment with my mind, while yes, I'm holding back on some truth because I don't want to let it out- that's about as far as I want to be honest in saying bluntly that I'm holding back on some things. I guess if I can make a fool out of myself while writing stuff on this blog, then I'm pretty much doing my job as something like an unpaid intern doing some blogging.

This is probably the most embarrassing thing to date for me- I've been such a lazy idiot with no confidence. By driving a school bus around, I'm feeling a little competent again and maybe it will give me the drive to stop driving a dumb yellow bus around picking up immature kids screaming they're sick of me driving them. It's a curse for me right now- I love kids and they're so little and cute even if they act like little devils. My driving score on a school bus is basically whooping the competition just like any good driver is normally capable of doing. It's just a given that anyone can drive a truck or school bus for a profession as long as he or she didn't do something so majorly stupid- like get into an unavoidable accident which would mean you're screwed! No, seriously- don't get caught doing drugs or drunk driving or it's over with a lot of things, which some celebrities don't seem to get a clue with. Secondly, don't be nervous about anything at all even if a mean girl acted like she really liked you and then did something weird to confuse you like Darunee and her alternate personality named Lee, Annie (not the musical), or  Betty (not Ugly Betty) who I'm trying to force myself to say is actually sort of nice. Oh man, it's so fun having common girl names to relate to in this blog sometimes.

I actually can't say much about Annie anymore except that I'm not really interested in her that much. Big deal, she left the States to marry somewhere close to Antarctica which is Australia - man that place must be cold. Actually, I think South America is closer and it must get super hot there with the melting ozone layer. Annie is also a little taller than this other woman but I'm still taller than her- yes! Height doesn't matter, which I'm saying while partying being taller than some ladies. Again, just don't be nervous about anything- that's the best advice I've written in all my years of writing about (B.)aloney (S.)andwiches.