Friday, July 1, 2011

What's Your Daily Worth?

Interesting News
------------------
1. A man has driven his vehicle for almost 3 million miles starting from 1966 and boasts proper maintenance and reliability of a Volvo.
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-first-car-to-3-million-miles-.html

2. A new U.S. federal program is offering up to $50,000 in loans to struggling home owners that don't have to be repaid - Emergency Homeowners Loan Program.
http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/113040/more-money-for-struggling-homeowners-smartmoney?mod=series-m-article-b

Today's Significance
---------------------
1. Today is Build A Scarecrow Day! I don't know whose really going to want to buy a scarecrow now after being introduced to how a realistically carved owl has been scaring away birds from my parent's golden apple tree all year long.

2. Today is also Canada Day! Canada became a nation on July 1, 1867. Technically, Canada is more fresher than the U.S. then- I didn't know this. I remember a funny commercial of how it bagged on the Chinese and the Brits for being so old as a nation and that the Americans had all the fun for being like the youngest nation in the world- this was just to sell a European sports car to U.S. residents?

3. Back to the U.S., today is nationally recognized as Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day. Maybe, I'll go to Baskin' Robbins to get a sample- yeah, I'm going to be pretty cheap but man, the waffle cone- if only they would give a sample of it too.

4. It's the boring Financial Freedom Day. This is starting to get old and dry on me really fast.

5. Today is International Joke Day. Joe Momma is so fat that the moon gets jealous of her shadow covering the Earth. Joe Momma is so hairy that when she gurgles mouthwash people think she's Chewbacca. Joe Momma is so fat that she could consume a supernova. I made it up- hey, when you're an old fart like me while under thirty, it gets easy to make up stuff about Joe Momma. This is one of my all-time favorites- Joe Momma is so fat, she's on both sides of the family.

Time To Blog
--------------
Chuck Norris knocked off the corner of a square with a round house kick and then it became known as the Bermuda Triangle. Chuck Norris ends all streaks except his streak of amazing feats! Chuck Norris is actually quite an interesting person to talk about, as it has been adopted by some average Joe's in America. I still want to be bent on favoring International Joke Day the most right now. After saying a joke, maybe if I still have a crowd not drooling over sleeping with my bad jokes, the remaining crowd whose still with me should help me go build a scarecrow. Oh man, I'm going to a party today and bringing a scarecrow over to design and then pouring beer all over it and lighting it up would be so mischievous. It might be doable to do near a bonfire in a beach for fun.


Alright, I'm starting to see that I might actually be able to manage my time and emotions really well, get to be at home everyday, become a productive person, and just be able to make money nearly every second. Well, for the most part, I am playing with some volatile currency pairs which allows me to trade for profit every second it's opened- like right now, I'm trading 13 currency pairs on a demo account and have a profit of 1400 pips going in about two days of leaving it running. 1 pip is a form of measuring profit, for all the newbies not sure about Forex.


I realize that I can ideally spare only about 16 hours a day of staying awake. What some people do by just sitting there and staring at a television screen for hours and then playing video games for even more hours is amazing and then to do it everyday is amazing. They deserve an award of achievement for being very dedicated to watching and playing with something all day and manage to still stay clean, healthy, and eat well.


Let's see, this is my schedule that I'm trying to go at. 1 minute sleep, 2 minute eat, 3 minute shower, 4 minute play, 5 minute dress, 23 hours 55 minutes work-related stuff. The probability of me succeeding with this plan is 0%. I need to increase my probability of being able to stick to a plan so I can be strong. This is my ideal schedule that I have managed to conjure up and will have a hard time but it's a challenge that I would love to fulfill- 8 hours sleep, 7 hours work/shower/drive to work/eat, 1 hour exercise (I'm crazy about doing this everyday now), 1 hour look at stuff/waste time to write on this blog, 1 hour play boring sing-along piano songs, 1 hour program pet project (yes, I'm a programmer), 1 hour study information technology (yes, I'm hooked on it like a drug), 30 minutes (analyze currency market), 4 hr 30 min more work (bringing in some more cha-ching until I can make this my free time.)