Monday, July 25, 2011

Okay Things Should Get Easier

Except being turned down by some women after asking them to be my partner in the raising kids category, I guess the ones who I dealt with in the past and called weird before are not hard to me anymore. I don't care if they left their current lifestyle because of me and went to live in a humid region somewhere in the Sahara Desert now. I don't recall the stuff I wrote that made them so mad, but now that I think of it; man, it is so funny thinking about how they acted with me. The stuff I said were actually jokes while I was angry with them, but now that I'm not mad at them I see how they were really jokes that they couldn't handle.

I'm almost done with my planning- I just need to figure out how I'm going to satisfy my needs to fulfill free time once I obtain it. It's like my absolute motivation to do what I'm doing right now. I do really want to do a lot of sports including gymnastics and martial arts. I'm pretty much into doing a lot of sports ranging from fishing to sky diving. I would like to learn to fly a plane, too and maybe eventually be able to do one or two tricks on it. For some reason, I never really got excited about doing skateboarding or bike tricks; I guess it's because I landed too many times on my butt and feel like I'll break a few wrist bones, so it painfully reminds me not to try it. I also would like to get into testing out new technology and seeing if I could come up with anything cool, along with raising a few pets and probably getting a little involved in science.  Also, I'm going to make some room for some spiritual growth by studying the Bible. I think it would be cool to travel like to the Bahamas to relax or maybe take a cruise around there.

For the job category until I get the money I need to be a steady investor and make a good ton of money, these things really interest me and I'll be reading up on them and seeing if I could try out some of these technologies in no particular order. I will also add more stuff to it as I go, or narrow into some stuff as I decide to specialize in some area. The fields I'm looking into now are Electronics and Computer Technology, Network Systems Administration, Web Game Programming, Game Simulation and Programming,  IT System Security, Cisco Network Systems, Software Engineering Technology, Project Management, Software Development, Mobile Communications Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, and Industrial Automation Engineering Technology. Those stuff are probably what will land on my resume someday. For now, I'm just going to read up on them whenever I have time; otherwise, I'm going to be working in some dead end job just to pay some bills and get my day trading business going.