Friday, July 8, 2011

Finding Motivation From Within

Looking up on the news and significance of the day is such a fascinating activity if one could make some time for it. It's been really pleasurable for me, like drinking a cup of coffee every morning. I guess it's just part of my leisure now and that I don't really have a lot of time for it because my need is to just write about anything now daily and really fast. It's like a quick fix for me and has been relatively a nice routine for me. It's time to break it down a little with what I'm finding out about myself honestly.

By being honest, I'm realizing that if life is compared to playing a game- people are always going to win and lose sometimes because people can logically be grouped together. By being honest with myself and living a life of integrity, I see that I'm going to be a winner most of the time. Therefore, writing bluntly on this blog about anything that I've wanted has been relatively a good practice for me and has really sharpened my socializing skills quite a bit. From being honest, I'm not afraid of some whack jobs claiming I did something wrong and offering their spin on life as advice for me which I don't really listen to anymore if what they're referring to really sucks in general. 

Where I'm going at right now with my living is to find a direction of making money by doing low maintenance activities. For example, trading stocks or what people refer to as daytrading can be a low maintenance job because of the need to just spend probably like an hour to monitor a long term trade each day. Another could be something that lets you schedule around your time and still allow you the mobility to have free time. My personality really wants a low maintenance activity that is profitable so that I can have so much time to do whatever I want with the money and extra time that comes out of it. It all depends on the personality of each individual because another person may want to always be involved with his or her line of work and be dedicated to it most of the time.

If some readers have caught my drift which is so very difficult to obtain for the average person, then here comes to answer to the question "How do you go about obtaining so much profit and have so much time to do whatever you wanted without getting in trouble for it?" I think the first step is to think about all the ethical considerations and comfortable desires for the individual. For example, being a professional athlete could keep you away from home for several months before going into the off-season. Another could be the thought of drug dealing which is an illegal and dangerous activity that probably could substantially increase one's profit and then all of a sudden land the participant in jail with everything confiscated.   

Depending on what satisfies each individual, it's mainly confidence that really drives a man to provide food for the table. I'm not sure how women get it done, but I guess they just try to work really hard too at their careers. A guy I know usually says a lot of idiotic things around me like how he's the greatest at what he does and keeps on making jokes to cheer himself up and try to bring down the morale of my friend and me with it. He's been saying how he could attract people to hook him up and then take advantage of them. He does a lot of asking with me which is like a door salesman knocking from door-to-door and eventually, every persistent salesman is going to make a sale but probably not generally liked if the product really sucks. I guess it's okay to leave those types of guys in the dust because they will find a way to adjust to any discomfort even if they become really eccentric and stay annoying to others. Basically, what I'm getting out of everything I put here is just staying away from leisure and putting my time and effort into getting a low maintenance thing going. In life, everything needs commitment and hard work to make something happen; for myself, working hard to get to a period of having it easy for the rest of my life sounds like a very fulfilling task and something I don't want to mess up in anymore.