Sunday, March 17, 2013

Accepting Practicality

I think what is really practical about life is being engaged in personal interests and to also make a great mindful habit of assisting others through this interest to make decent trade-offs whether it comes with favorable quirks or not. In other words, from having watched some films depicting on individualism, I think it's great to be at the top without really having to work for it- if it comes naturally, then all power from God's blessing to you. However, that's not how it works because there's also some people who might make failure a personal issue to be depressed over.

I guess it's just part of culture and personal upbringing to make judgement calls on certain traits and to place bias over something. What's pretty hard is that I'm noticing that sometimes we could be overly critical about superficial things. I think overall, I'm pretty much a student of intrigue and because of it, I'm in a constant state of confusion with some things. It's like I'll make resolve but then get back to something I'd have to call my occasional mistress. I don't literally have one per se but I'm just making a symbolic point. I'm just going to have to try to move forward and do the right thing when times are absolutely critical. For myself, I think my issues have actually been pretty comical; with the stuff I have been worried about, I've been such a baby! Now, I'm trying to accept this personal step of growing as an individual and progressing to where I need to be.