Sunday, March 17, 2013

Moving Forward!

One of my most biggest worries is blowing up my mind circuit by overloading it with endless information! I'm starting to laugh at the thought of it because I forced myself to blow my brains out from having a lack of self-discipline with the time management department. I guess that's probably one of the major differences that could go along with some people. They might get it later in life or maybe they just had it all along and are really smart while having a reason for what they are seeking after.

Along with using a newly added technique for me which is not let anything bother you now, it's making things a lot easier for me to discuss my views with others. Even though people make aggressive accusations against me in a psychologically weird manner, I guess I feel like frowning underneath when they do it, but it's not really bothering me anymore. It's been helpful too for me to not over-react emotionally underneath by not letting those personal jabs get to me. I guess it's going to happen with some people sometimes, but here and there, I must be getting a lot better at staying calm with my assertions underneath and not really worrying about concentrating and voicing my thoughts. I'm starting to get that smile of approval from others now when I'm discussing over some minor disagreements. I guess that's something interesting about me because I'm only bringing up the topics that are very comfortable for me to handle and the ones that I've actually made some preparations for. Maybe, this could be a sign that if I became knowledgeable at a business then my personality might fit in really well with creating very good relationships with clients and business partners.