Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time of Finding Resolve With Anger

One of my friends has told me that when a girl broke his heart, he adopted a philosophy that it is about taking it all and conquering without really having that much regards for other women. I guess some things can scar a person for life. He's a pretty good person, and I don't think he realizes where the doors are open for him sometimes. It must be just the stresses of life and being distracted through wanting to be momentarily happy about stuff. It seems like he's using the excuse of obtaining success as a reason to not focus on his problems.

I finally learned after all these years that it really takes hard work to not let something bother you. All the insides that are part of you and just becoming so agitated and just this hormonal blast that's just dying to be released from the body, man it really sucks to be constantly in that state of mind. I guess that post on "Dealing With Life Successfully" is my way of giving back to people who are able to comprehend the good usage of it. It pretty much is something that I am finally putting together and helping me to focus and concentrate on my work and career while using every brain cell that I could gather in my big head.