Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Becoming Practical

I'm realizing for the lazy, rebellious, and stubborn person I am, I'm sometimes caught up with thinking about obtaining unrealistic outcomes that are just far out of my reach. I guess I've done enough growing up to not be that worried about feeling left down now. This is pretty cool, but I think I'm learning to really manage my feelings very well and to be accepting of my personal situations. I'm starting to gain those little extra realizations in my slight screw ups- that's what I presume people would call experience!

I see that discipline is just a matter of pushing myself when I have the ability to do so even under those moments where I'm just completely stuck up in my own personal bubble. It's just making that effort even though it seems so little and feels like I'm putting in a lot of my focus into it. From having been a weird person since high school, I've had a lot of personal behaviors to unlearn. I'm finally coming to a heart's realization through experience and mentally coming up with very good reasons to let go of the things in the past that are keeping me from progressing further. It's time for me to make strides and to try to live like there's no tomorrow and do everything that I can in the now.