Monday, March 18, 2013

My Latest Forex System

I pretty much prefer to be a lazy but aggressive trader. I am creating a system that pretty much tailors to my needs, while sacrificing some parts others might desire in what they are looking for. I am basically what people would call a swing trader, which is pretty much a term for being a slightly long term trader but not that very long like a position trader. By average, I might average for about a few days per trade if everything is going well for me.

I was really excited to share my really complicated system awhile back, but after tearing it up and trying to revamp it again, I'm back to being pleased with this adjustment. I seem to have a preference for some tools more than others, and I just can't get rid of it. Now, I've added pretty much a quick oversight of how the market is doing to facilitate if I'm going to have a good trade or not. It looks really boring and complicated but to me, this stuff looks really interesting and exciting to me because I'm just addicted to the opportunity that it imposes on me. I guess this is going to be my permanent setup now for me and I'm going to just be messing with it in my demo account daily to feed my urges of trying to be a successful investor for fun!