Sunday, March 31, 2013

Finally Dated Someone

I finally legitimately dated someone while intentionally knowing we were dating. There was one time a couple years ago where I was asked out by a girl and I did come, but I didn't think it was dating. I also feel that when a girl pats you on the back while hugging you, then yeah, it means she's your friend permanently or something like that. I think that feeling of how she hugs you can change dramatically.

I used to hate being patted on the back by any girl in general when she hugged me, but now I don't seem to mind anymore when I think about who the girl is doing that to me. I say that with a laugh because I thought guys were supposed to like every single girl in the world they met for just one purpose in general. It looks like it's a lot more complicated than that now for me. I can say that sometimes it's better to go against another person's advice no matter how close the person is, especially if you are not bothered by the situation anymore or will be working hard to be like that in the moment of truth and have a definitive purpose with what you are doing. If it's all legal, no matter how much they are overreacting with you, and you are not bothered by the situation or can handle it in that manner then might as well go for the gold instead of not even placing from being stupid in listening to another person who doesn't really know what he or she is really talking about and can't fully relate to you while making you feel little frustrated underneath.