Sunday, March 31, 2013

Putting Desire First

First of all, it's really important to find a desire that can be worked on for obtaining greatness. It has to be something that is part of the person's background. I'm sure that if the person invested all of his or her energy into this desire, then he or she will be able to do well in it. Here's a really stupid example I have, when I dedicated myself to pass the video game "Lion King" on Sega Genesis, my heart and soul was on that video game and after tossing Uncle Scar off the cliff, I was on top of the world in my heart for the moment before realizing that I wasted my time playing that game today! Fortunately, I was really young back then in middle school when it happened even though I was stupid for trying to pass it again when I had college homework to do.

Realizing that I'm not so bothered anymore, it's easy for to let out a very hearty laugh when no one is around at my current home. When no one is around, it's easy for me to practice mocking others who are just plain annoying and idiotic. Mainly, my little sister and some women have had some personal issue with me and are apparently too dumb to try to resolve it with me. These women are the ones I would willingly stick into my friend zone! It's crazy that guys can put some women in their own friend zone. I guess I want to put some dumb girls in my friend zone so that I can just watch out for myself in the future.