Sunday, March 31, 2013

Working Hard For Good Things

I'm now really seeing the benefits of hard work for probably one of the first times in my life. It's sort of pitiful that I have been about being half-hearted about being diligent in my life, ever since high school in an emotional sense. I guess I heard the saying that working smarter and not harder is better. I do believe it is true, but I guess I had a working complex of feeling stuck at my work and going nowhere in my life. I would just feel so pressured day in and day out being so uncertain about my future. I was just so nervous from having a lack of understanding of where I needed to go in life.

I pretty much ended up wasting my days instead of finding a woman to love by downloading movies to watch and playing video games. It eventually became really old for me and just continuously living that lifestyle just felt pretty meaningless for me. Okay, I guess for some people they wouldn't mind making it a profession and there's nothing wrong with that. For myself, I believe it just didn't live up to my true potential and was more of a distraction for me to avoid having to deal with the pains in my life and from being very withdrawn about life.

The funny thing now is that I wouldn't mind playing video games for a little enjoyment once I am maybe to make a very good return in my investments and able to find more free time. Right now, I don't really have time to play video games. Heck, I don't even time to go bug some girls for just being feminine and doing ignorant things to me because of it! It all depends on the situation, but what is great is that I'm no longer bothered about the things that used to aggravate me underneath about these not-so-innocent girls. I can now laugh about it after having learned some lessons and not from being disturbed anymore, I just feel more free in my life to take care of the priorities I desire to fulfill!