Sunday, March 17, 2013

Creating More Time

I'm realizing that for the time that I've been given, after letting go of some time consuming activities, I realize that I have a lot more time to utilize in the right, practical direction. For the most part, I am communicating with female friends a lot more these days then talking to my normal buddies. I guess that's a change of pace in breaking away from my shyness with the girls. Also, it seems like there's many hidden things that seem like out of proportion or mystical to the point you would wonder why a girl acts a certain way, but it's not really too much of a surprise anymore for me!

I guess it's a good thing with what I'm trying to accomplish. I mean I'm really enjoying the things that I'm setting up and leading myself to get into. It's pretty hard to keep moving forward because I keep forgetting about my motivations. I learned that to apply proper goal setting, people need to keep in mind the right motivations to keep going and to create strategic plans to minimize distractions. It can also be done in a fun way, which I believe to increase more personal participation. It doesn't have to be just plain boring and a lot of stress-inducing thoughts, it can actually be very complementary to the person's life. This is something I'm making an effort to work now. Right now, it's been really mental and trying to get a great jump on how I'm doing emotionally. I guess I'm just self-checking my own progress a lot these days and with this time that I have going, I should utilize the proper procedures to ensure my personal satisfaction.