Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Building Strong Foundations

During some downtime at work, I managed to research a little up on my dream occupation. From being almost thirty, I'm going to be a realist now. I do have a college education, and I am interested in pursuing a graduate degree which would open a door for a very lucrative position. I mean, who really isn't when he or she is career-minded? 

My dream job doesn't really have all the necessary and attractive attributes that would ensure absolute job security for me. From doing a little looking around with my googling skills, I couldn't really find that many entry-level positions open for it so it seems like I'm going to have to stick to what I have going on for myself now. 

At the bare minimum, I can say that I have some job security at the moment and that there's room for me to advance in my career. I pretty much have been given an open door to some opportunity with making money. It's pretty excellent. I'm a little too careless right now, but I'm really working towards a better and brighter day. One of those days, everything is going to start to click and all my efforts are going to make me the balanced person I'm looking forward to. Right now, for myself I could sure use more work on myself and now I very active in these choices. It's great to have friends to hang out with and all too, to just let go of the stresses of managing myself temporarily. One of these days, I might truly have to establish a good family with a decent spouse. I think I would seriously enjoy almost every moment with the times that are good and give all my efforts to providing well for it.