Monday, March 11, 2013

Something Old To Reconsider

I think this is pretty much an old thing that almost everybody should already know. It's pretty much about honoring something greater than us. Wouldn't it just be great and a lot easier in life to have something that would never fail us and something we could depend our whole life on for everything we needed and to also place our utmost respect towards? I guess that's why some people choose to become dependent on their faith from the moment they felt they perceived the light.

What I'm trying to point out is that for the selfish, rebellious, and stubborn person that I am, it really isn't about me. I realize that I'm more willing to get away with things in life rather than be this goody two shoe person others try to take advantage of for their needs. Because of this, I'm starting to think that it's about going after living out the pure heart's intentions of carrying an honor system. As long as the intent is made clear and known, it shouldn't matter what the end result is. I mean it's good to place full effort, diligence, and concentration towards achieving a favorable outcome, but it's already sufficient to make that conscious effort on a daily basis.