Saturday, March 9, 2013

Work Hard Play Hard Mentality

I remember one of my high school teachers stated that U.C. (University of California) students have this mentality of working hard and playing hard. I'm actually starting to get to that position in my life now. What I see as fun is pretty much minor influences in my life which I feel something with. It's like I really need to engage in those small things to be able to identify with something. For myself, it seems like issues that seem really testy for me are the ones that I love to have fun dealing with. I'm just weird like that, I guess, so if anyone has a problem with me, he or she is really going to feel something with me when I am around the person. I'm also the one whose really stubborn about getting away with something if the person is just naturally bothered by my presence. All in all, it's just about having fun for me and I'm not even trying to upset their life or anything; they just let themselves hang themselves with great lengths while I'm trying to get them to not do anything to harm themselves. 

Now I know where I'm really weird in my life dealing with insincere and annoying people. Hopefully one of these days, I won't get shot, hung, or burned with them forming a mob against me. Actually, I'm not even out there to screw anyone over. I guess it's not really a likelihood of it happening to me. I'm always going to be that guy who counters negative situations going against myself, even if it frustrates anyone. Heck, even my worst enemy will end up liking me for my occasional shenanigans. It's just a part of me that originated when I was feeling like a deer standing in front of oncoming headlights during social situations. The fear underneath me caused me to labor hard to stand tall and brave in those unsettling social moments I had going for myself; I just hate standing there and watching myself getting screwed over. It's really annoying!