Sunday, March 31, 2013

Walking In Decent Footsteps

It seems like with my blogging efforts, I'm forgetting a lot of my past thoughts after having tried to forge them on this blog. I'm pretty much the on-the-go and then forget if it didn't stick kind of guy. When I see things logically, I shouldn't really be giving into my feelings. I think the crazy part about some women is that these females might take their feelings and heavily depend on it to outlay their daily lives, which might in some cases be extremely insane! What's even more funny for me to realize is that some women might try to look and be nice, but underneath they are really unstable and angry about life's problems and become so annoying to listen to accidentally while they are bickering about it to their close confidants on their cell phones! I guess some people might find it slightly entertaining to listen to and just don't mind the complaints closing in on them and try to accommodate their needs of being someone who is there for them.

Overall, regardless of whatever happens, it's just playing it smart. I happen to be really funny in a natural way without me really trying that hard. It's fun to be silly at times and just not be bothered about the stressful things that happened in life. I guess for trying to be a responsible adult, I really need that type of personal entertainment sometimes.