Sunday, March 17, 2013

Not Inwardly Fretting Anymore

Being young and pretty dumb, I used to feel like all hope was lost after seeking to complete a task and not getting to accomplish it in a timely manner. I would then owe it to wasting my time by playing video games and watching pointless T.V. shows. Let's just say, I've been really tempted to get caught up in the flesh and even though, I will never break the commitment I have made with God, a tiny part of me wants to rebel against God at times. As I become more skillful and savvy, I am aware of the places I could go to try to take the easy way out. However, I'm just not that type of person- I prefer to go after the long haul and take a personal journey that's just out of proportion filled with good humor, great fun, and just ingenious!

By iterating these simple and powerful realizations, I've been feeling so dumb about the lifestyle I've lived. I was like trying to live the high life and trying to always humble myself. I was trying to break it down into being this personally fair-minded person. It's been such a challenge for me, but now, it's actually something I really enjoy smiling about for the person I've become. I don't know, when a speaker at church mentions how bad we are as people, I laugh along with a good number of others too. It's not that I disagree, I actually agree that I'm a pretty bad person.

I guess one of the good things or very weird things about me is that I'm starting to enjoy being in the friend zone with many females right now. One of my female friends told me that girls in general are crazy! It's because they could be so moody at times even when they don't intend on it- it's like their bodies are just naturally built to over-react sensitively. I'm starting to understand this part with the ladies in general and frankly, I'm accepting that it's a part of others as well. I try not to show my emotions, but underneath I could be wanting to cry like a big baby too.