Sunday, March 17, 2013

Living In Reality

I'm now thinking that the minority can totally shape how the world is normally run. The flip side is that the majority outnumbers the minority by a lot and so the question would be, are they doing the right thing and is it something I shouldn't indulge myself in? It's really hard to say because after watching a few Chinese films, it totally depicted how the world can be a very messed up place for the common people.

I have learned something really important to my walk. These days after having failure in being attentive to getting taught, I'm starting to naturally be able to listen and be a more actively engaged student. I'm now doing my homework and making all these careful considerations before even taking a step further. Something really cool that I learned is that talented people aren't going to over-react because they aren't going to be bothered by the problems that get forced upon them. Instead, they are going to be able to do something about it with their creative minds and focus on doing the right thing.