Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Forming Great Habits

Talking about my last post, to summarize, I've basically been screwing myself over from thinking about very highly unlikely desires that I wish to obtain. It's just plain stupid for me to continue lingering longer with those lustful thoughts that won't ever come to pass. I'm basically thinking about the type of girl I want to get married to and from doing a little reading around, it hints that the type of girl I would ideally desire is almost nonexistent. I might as well just accept it that the right type of girl that I truly long to be with will never surface because when I do the math, she is a person who would be in the absolute minority and along with how there's a lot of competition with other guys who would want to chase after her, I guess it plays out that I'm going to be left out.

I take it that my wholesome appeal isn't really something that wouldn't cater to the desires of a super majority of attractive women. At first I couldn't really accept this fact, but whether I like it or not, I'm pretty much suffering from having not tried to face my own reality. Therefore, now I humbly accept my situation and my place. I'm just thinking that it's probably better for me to think about how the majority feels whether than take it to focusing on a minority because it would surely save me a lot of time figuring out things and also be a lot easier. I don't feel depressed or anything, but rather relieved to be focused on truly living freely while being myself and taking the opportunity to grow as a person whenever I can while seeing it in a fun way!