Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Full Forex System


From the two years I spent under tutelage of other traders through downloading different systems and reading trading books or watching videos on it, I'm starting to put together everything I want to work with now. I guess from all the time I spent on it, I'm just constantly coming up with new ideas or realizing techniques that could really be powerful. From the way I see it, I just care about making money and using something that will work while complementing my own lifestyle. It really takes a lot of hard work and dedication to figure it out, but it can still be fun.

Basically yesterday while I had down time at work, I put together a list of the subjects that seemed tantamount to trading successfully and then thought about the tools I had which could sufficiently satisfy those requirements. I'm basically going for long term trading, but I think even as a day trader these things are important to keep in mind: Fibonacci levels, chart patterns, candlesticks, ABCD waves, price action, and break out levels.

On those two charts, it pretty much does all the hard work while putting all the requirements I think is necessary and calculations with some minor quirks that I have to work through, but basically the first chart on the left is used for analyzing the market and then the second is used for entering it in a timely fashion. It's like I use tools to read a story of what's going in the current market and then I use tools to gauge how I'm going to enter, exit, or confirm that I'm in a good trade. Overall, I think I'm seriously onto something with this and only time can time what more I'm going to come up with and realize.