Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeling Like Time Slowed Down

This is something that's really cool for me to share. I feel like that there's a lot of time for me to do what I need to do. It came from me waking up in the morning, working out, and then taking a shower. Now, I feel like I have all this excess time to concentrate on the things that I need to. I feel like I could do a lot after waking up in the morning and exercising. I'm going to make it a daily habit for me.

I'm starting to become less aggravated at my own failures and laziness. I have to mention that I am a selfish, lazy, and rebellious person. After having years of being annoyed by my little sister's dumb comments from being so angry in her responses with me, I'm now just opening up my mouth or texting her with my fingers and just typing or saying "Hahahaha" most of the time while being genuine about it.

My little sister can be such a brat in the way she responds. It's like her words in response are like throwing daggers at me. It is so annoying but I'm not bothered by it anymore. Oh well, it is what it is.