Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Abstaining And Practicing It

I can say that I'm really fortunate to finally end up with a position that I love getting paid for, after going through a lot of personal hassles of getting there. Now, it's time to find the right lady for me to marry and be proud of for being my wife. The end!

Okay, I have another willing lady who is interested in helping me too now. It's now two ladies instead of one who joined my team. I think each lady has a different way of getting inspired for going out of her way to help out. What's really important is to connect well with the really nice ones who are also brilliant. I'm comparing it to this crazy and gay guy I met at the trip and man he has total anger issues; he flat out stated that he thinks I'm boring and didn't want to help me cook even though he said he loves to chop onions. What a bitter man, totally! Oh well, he's one of those crazy guys who can't handle his anger issues too well and he said he's going to a therapist so at least he's doing something right while he went off on me. I ended up shouting at him too while we were arguing and then he built a small grudge against me and then I made it leave him later on because he likes my asexual and attractive, close female friend a lot who travels with me often. I put in a lot of effort to make it happen!

Getting back to point of discussion, I'm talking about practicing abstinence from watching baseball games for awhile now and even from reading articles of who is going into the Hall of Fame- man, it's such clickbait and also watch-bait for me. I don't have to worry about it being a cardinal sin because I'm no professional in this area, but it would be tons of fun to earn a position related to it then I would be getting slobbery drool all over myself from number-crunching the stats of some godly performances for the current status. There's a manager who was even banned from baseball for life because he kept on gambling that his team would win and maybe against some of his opponents! I guess that's considered to be shady because who would ever want to do that now?

Okay, I also need to practice abstinence from feeding my brain with more clickbait on the Internet. It's about time that I got really serious about finding a nice woman to raise a family with instead of engaging so heavily and intimately while breathing so hard from laughing at all the funny things I keep on reading about with those cute kittens! This is going to be pretty easy to abstain from once I can land myself a girlfriend for sure though.