Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Getting It Together

I'm still naturally finding myself drawn to going on my laptop and zoning out while falling prey to clickbait on the Internet. I find a lot of them on the homepage of MSN; they have these stories that are so interesting to read about! Occasionally or whenever I'm aware of it, I'm battling with self-discipline in time management as well so this is probably the biggest factor for me that I need to develop in as well.

I mean overall there's really nothing wrong with how I'm living my life right now. I feel like it could be better, so I want to not be complacent with my fun habits which I'm noticing right away while I'm at work the next day. I have places to go and see and yet to meet and then take this beautiful lover on an awesome and fun ride for the rest of our lives.