Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Abstaining From Lesser Things For Greater Goods

First of all, I'm defining good to be something that provides a lot of satisfaction. Now there are some crazy people out there who can't handle certain things and just can't do anything about it. I'm not one of those types with anger issues. Actually, I feel really empowered to do things to people who tick me off and so I'm more like a very scary person to them who will do crazy things and then laugh at them in the end and continue the beat down and insults for awhile. They ask me to let it go but it's really me just continuing to express myself and feeling good because I'm doing something about it while they might feel totally helpless, and I make fun of them for it because of what they did to me.

I mean other than having no problems with people who tick me off  and then trying to screw them over even some more by putting on my nice act and forcing them to try to be my friend, I guess I don't have issues with holding a grudge and only because I seek out being friends ultimately in the end after I scarred them heavily from ticking me off. Some sensitive friends admit that with my nice character, they don't really want to see me get mad. With someone unreasonable like my dad when he's mad and I'm mad, my dad runs away and doesn't argue with me but he will go crazy with others. This is why, it's probably not a good idea to tick me off because I will do something about it and not hold a grudge to the point of actually making a move to stay friends. It's really annoying for people who want to stay enemies with me but they will get sucked in to my magic tricks eventually. The preparation takes a really long time for me though and I can say that I don't really care now that I had two restraining orders on me and never went to jail nor a mental hospital and is going to stay that way because I never stalked them to begin with- they were crazy and couldn't handle something with me that didn't really deal with us.

I can still approach one of them and the other, I just don't really care to bother and since he's supposedly a straight guy sometimes, I didn't see why he had to go there and be such a jerk about it. I think he needs to get help if he still hasn't resolved whatever issues from the past there and can't move forward to being on friendly terms. I can do it with no problems and I beat him to it, but this adrenaline flow is what is causing me to act this way because I want to top him at everything.