Thursday, April 11, 2019

Working Hard Consistently

I think my weakest point of productivity occurs late at night when I'm just feeling drained and want to only relax and watch something to entertain myself while letting myself get carried away. This is probably the last thing I need to get rid of before I can become a very diligent person. I guess my personal standards are really high and at the same time I want to keep this same and hard routine going regimentally.

With the whole getting a girlfriend part, it's pretty difficult because I'm picky about my preferences of how a girl looks and don't see too many physically attractive ones. They are around though but I think those girls don't really come out like they say they will sometimes. Along with this small number of ladies for me to try to pursue after, it's like they could also not be that into me for whatever reason so it even dwindles my chances so much more.

Oh well, this is my circumstance but I'm not going to lose hope and just keep on playing the field in hopes of meeting single and attractive ladies best as I can and ending up with a good wife I'm proud of being married too. I believe it's a two way street and the lady will have to be accepting of me. I'm not that good looking even though I like to think otherwise sometimes. Oh well, I'll keep on working on it; I'm not giving up. It's going to have to be eventually for me and it's always going to be like that.