Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Putting In Some Work

There's really not much bothering me a lot anymore. It frankly has to do with not caring about the things that made me so mad in the beginning. Am I really sure about it? Not really so I will do something about it and this is where it can get scary because I am really high on debating with people and pretty used to it. I'm even debating plenty with that close attractive friend who I think is asexual right now. I know she likes me, seriously! Well yeah, it's so obvious but just that she's not into doing the dating scene currently. Maybe, it could change if she meets the right guy but I feel sorry for that man at this point and I hope that guy isn't me! She's practically friend-zoning me while being in like-mode with me, and I don't really mind being buddies really and trying to always have a lot of fun and get her to do things with me. Is it going to be me trying to lead her down the path of being stuck with me in marriage? I hope not for now.

I think arguing is really fun especially if my arguments will end up with me laughing the most and ticking off the other person so much but he or she can't say anything in return. I plan to act like this since I don't really care now and out to get my selfish interests which is just really nothing but just an ultimate insult while adding injury to the person who I don't really have much grudge left with and will benefit my soul so much and make me so happy. I might debate and fight hard for it as long as the legal system can permit me to. Maybe the person will go for another restraining order on me because she did back then but it fizzled out, and I already got my revenge by doing what she didn't want me to do in the first place and almost consistently too without landing in prison or a mental hospital. I'll just happily prove these points and then be like go ahead, add another useless restraining order on me to that person in front of everyone and see how she feels about it after by asking her to be my friend and hang out with me all day and all night while I keep on laughing at her! It seriously sounds like the ultimate fun plan for every remaining jerk on this planet. Let's make it happen and see what happens in the end- probably nothing because I'll force it to go that way.

In a way this writing feels like a catharsis and that I'm gangster rapping in a really nice way to invoke personal laughter and in hopes that others will do the same. I'm sure my crowd exists out there. I guess putting the pieces together and communicating it with my style now is really funny and incredibly hard to stay mad at and may work out with others for a short guy like me.