Friday, April 12, 2019

Learning From Stressful Memories

A lot of times, all of these memories randomly come back to haunt me when I'm doing something related to it. I end up acting a little weird like sticking out my middle finger and saying another person's name is at fault or just saying a swear word. The reason why I'm able to write this post now is because I want to have self-improvement over these incidents. It's like I could have totally gone a different and happy direction still even though some things misfired.

I'll give an example I learned and how I could better myself next time. I signed up to meet this card playing chick and her female buddy. It was just us three. I showed up thirty minutes late without saying anything and then she gave me the complete cold shoulder and banned me from her group! She wouldn't pick up the phone while I was there and trying to ask to get in. I was stuck and it really sucked.

What I could have done instead is leave her a message that I was going to be late and apologize beforehand about underestimating the traffic that was causing me from getting there and also suggest we go to another hotspot to join with more people and have fun also. This occurs because I'm able to stay calm and learn from my mistakes now.

Basically to conclude this, I have to be very careful and on top of my game and focusing with everything I have now when I decide to go beat the person who put a restraining order on me at her own game. I don't have one on me anymore, and she's been dumb to not move on from her hang out spot. I have another shot to beat her this time and make a fool out of her while she's around all her main peers. This is going to take a lot of detailed coordination and thinking while executing smoothly on my feet. I've been lazy so far at doing these things, so I will need to practice by doing things that are far more important and making these similar connections. Fortunately, I have a nice excuse to stay away from her for awhile, but once I have done what I need to do then it's time to go play for the win and personal pride of beating her silly at her own game.