Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Focusing On Winning

Honestly, I'm just in this mood to build up my confidence and get my things together and then trying to go meet and ask out Mrs. Right. I think the one thing I need to look at is managing my time well for creating personal satisfaction. I'm basing this on my experience with playing online poker earlier today. I had a 88% chance of winning $2.50 with my own $2.50 on the line after my opponent went all-in. It happens, I lost! Fortunately, it's just nickels and dimes. It's getting me to think that I don't want to put myself into these sticky situations where I have to play with favorable percentages and then live with the outcome.  

The safe bet after all effort and preparation has been done for myself will be to create some good software for people to use and make a business out of it. If the market that I'm targeting based on research has profit potential and won't drain so much money out of my pocket except just time spent to learn it and creating a strong and useful product then it's definitely a whole lot safer to explore it and will bring upon satisfaction because it's what I'm into doing for making a living! This is what it's all about. It's all about having this passion and deep willingness to work on some things and then going for the ride. Having the skills and experience to become a project manager for a successful company would be awesome as well, while designing my own work on the side to hopefully profit from selling enough copies of. I think this is going for hitting the home run ball while playing online poker is something to feed this temporary drive of living on the edge, even though it's very little money that's being wagered right now.