Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Being Successful At What You Want

I think my main model that I want to focus on is the perceived personalities of the top athletes in professional sports. They are basically getting paid for doing what they want to keep on doing, while having pretty good relationships with their bosses and teammates, family and friends, and media.

Modeling off of this, it pretty much means cutting down on the excess behaviors that will not contribute to being at the highest level of satisfaction. Why not work on something that you love doing and go for being paid the best amount for it?

There are a few complicating factors for me. First off, I do want to now find and marry a beautiful and loving lady who is totally right for me. I haven't been that lucky in the area so far, so that's going to be my struggle for awhile. My parents want me to marry off and have kids, but I am resistant about settling down with just anyone available. I want to find a woman I love and can share a happy, positive union with. If I never get there then I don't mind taking all the blame for it and am not going to flip out anymore as I usually have done.

It must be that it's really important to dissociate with unproductive things and to quickly throw out things or revisit some things that might have been overlooked from constantly doing self-assessments. I'm currently staying at the business I work in a long eleven hours including lunch and then have to drive another 50 minutes on average to commute back and forth. It pretty much exceeds half my day already and then having my mind shutting down to close out the day right after eating dinner.

I can honestly say that I struggled constantly with finding out what I'm into and trying to balance out my life and interpersonal relationships with others. I believe that I am the better man with all the drama that has caused two sides for me and won naturally by default in the end but I want to show for it through positive actions now, and it means leading myself to higher levels of success in monetary gain and skills that I've never reached to do things I've always dreamed about while staying the cool person I want to be. Where there's a will, there has always got to be a way. I will win again and continue the pattern even if it takes awhile for me until there's no life left in me.