Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The Next Day

I'm starting to get used to listening to the audio Bible tracks now while driving to work. The one I have is called Word of Promise which features Hollywood actors. I don't really know what their beliefs are about the Bible, but the production quality is pretty good, even though I find the voice actor of Moses to be inconsistent with reading passages clearly. It feels like he is changing his voice volume back and forth through the verses, and I just don't want to listen to something too loud because it hurts my ears. The parts with Moses can get pretty dry to be honest anyway, and if I didn't have this audio I would just be zooming past most parts of Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy half-heartedly. At least I have something to play while driving and tune into whenever I can.  

It's been a nice app that's worth the pricey $40 investment. I can take it with me wherever with my comfortable iPhone X and play it through Bluetooth mode in my car. After all this time and now it's going to be my fourth time listening through the whole Bible, I still believe in how there was no mistakes made with what God told those authors to put down. There's still plenty of passages I don't really understand though and it's okay for me, I accept how it is. 

I think it's going to be T.M.I. if I start talking about my life on this post and it does feel like a totally different subject with what I made this post to be. It's pretty interesting in how I feel like I have been improving and it's been going like this naturally for me. I'm pretty lucky in that this is all done in fun, and I really have no interest in making money off of this blog. It's like my own social journal where I get to talk about myself and things I interact with while letting it be just my own opinion. I have to thank Google for allowing me to do this for free.