Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Plans With Making A Living

I can seriously see myself being a swing or position trader with Forex for my bread and butter of earning some income and then diversify my portfolios with several backups in case this gig decides to hit the backside of my head and blow up after! It's called speculation and there's only so much one is going to know, but if it works at a consistent rate then might as well use it and keep it to myself. I don't ideally believe in sharing this information because it's a form of gambling, and I don't want to be responsible for causing a few people to lose money because of my opinions ticking them off in the end. If it works for me, then it's good and I find myself tweaking constantly my strategies with this demo account I have and overtrading with 24 different pairs! If all is said and done and I come up profitable at the end of each month, three times in a row then I'm ready. I made it past the first month and this month has been a total bust! It's back to the chopping blocks for me, but I enjoy it and it's a much more kickback way of living life on the edge because I don't have to be staring at a computer screen all day once my work in figuring out what to trade is done.

I'm a pretty unique fellow and rare breed with choosing foreign currency to invest in which isn't cryptocurrency and so I could be eccentric minus all the craziness I could make my adversaries feel from barely lifting a finger and then trying to force them to be my friend!  I don't really mind and it's only because I have a set goal in mind and it's to have a lot of free time with a ton of cash earned from setting it on auto-pilot and having the least amount of intrusions to access the profit. This is what the spoils of surviving this incredibly hard game has to offer and not many people even understand it and are crazy enough to try it out with all the horror stories. I mean there's a few out there who is into it, but so few who are into my path I have stumbled onto, and I'm holding onto what I know unless I meet someone who is profitable and been doing it for several years then yeah, I'll team up with that crazy son of a gun!

On top of this whole trading Forex as my profession and mainly just setting up trade-leave-come back to lose or win-close and then rinse and repeat the same thing over and over again like the energizer bunny until I run out of battery, I can be a full-time software engineer if I'm ever struggling with this whole Forex thing because I want to play it safe if I ever find a sexy woman who wants to marry me and do a lot of lovemaking while owning a cozy play den together.

I'm also weird in that I want to be a volunteer physician and receive no pay for it while funding my own tuition. It's about having fulfillment man and this is my life plan for receiving fulfillment and it's so hard to remember that I'm writing it out and not talking about it with my mom anymore. I drive her crazy and she says just do what I'm saying and put my words into action all the time.

I would honestly like poker to be a great money making tool for me because I'm constantly all-in against an opponent with like a 90% edge to win it but I'm still losing enough to feel the burn and this is what separates the boys from the men. The men will keep the same tactic alive and well while the boys will go crazy and impatient with a gambling addiction and just play however they feel and then look down on opponents they beat or keep on getting silenced by the other players. I'm going to make poker a recreational thing then because it relates to my Forex trades. In Forex, I'm looking for the best setup to buy-in and then it's just leaving it running. In poker, you buy-in and keep on playing but for Forex you don't have to be at the table to call all the little shots but in poker you do. Forex is like my automated poker-playing robot and it can bring in some big paydays from what I've experienced so far!

I'm basically going to most realistically live my dreams from being a software engineer and eventually managing projects. My Forex trades will be my ticket to an incredibly awesome and independent life. Poker is going to be a love-and-hate recreational activity for me and not take too much of my time because I hate it sometimes and it does set me up for being alert to my demo Forex trades right now, so I guess it works in some fashion. Lastly, I'm looking to not get paid after studying to be a physician and just doing it all from the goodness of my heart. It might be awhile until I get to this point and it's mainly going to be dependent on having successful Forex trades for me.