Friday, April 5, 2019

Making End's Meet

I listened to a self-promoter's sales pitch and realized the guy is full of it from running a business that wants to partner up with only people who will make him more money, after they pay off unknown teachers to get an education. It's the same old scandal that people who can't think for themselves and willing to take out their checkbooks or borrow money from lenders that they can take advantage of. I know it because I was one of them back then and it took awhile to get rid of what I technically owed.

I was in a really desperate situation with wanting to be financially well-off. I still want this for myself, but it can't happen from just relying on anybody. Intelligent people will look into their situation and not try to risk it unless they know someone personally who has this talent to hopefully learn off of. I am that guy to learn off of, and I frankly don't really care to be someone who will drive this insane profit to other people's checkbooks while they just sit there worrying about where their money is going to end up. I want the people I work for to also be worthy in other words and I have set standards in place already and even for a close friend I swore to secrecy about my methods, I'm still going to make her work for it unless she just wants to flat out give up from thinking it's too retarded or stressful for her to pick up on. I don't have any objections about it with those types of people. To me, they aren't quitting because they were probably not meant for it and I just happened to be that lucky guy who found his way to filling up my bank account while creating a lot of personal time for myself. It's the incentive that makes it worthwhile and a person needs to live it to understand and appreciate the value of investing, so to just simply grab more money from others and share profit isn't something I am keen on doing. I don't even want to lose and take advantage of these people with an inferior product either, but it's something I will work on improving. They can make a little bit of return consistently which is more sensible while I keep on collecting for services.

In the meantime, while I'm still getting situated with becoming a millionaire who will use the money wisely and not show off like a doofus, I realize I can always get my six-figures from studying to be a software engineer. I really enjoy programming and I already have my bachelor's in Computer Science, so now I believe it's advantageous of me to go seek for a master's of the field I'm really interested in doing and has the biggest opportunity for me. I feel that I am blessed to have this desire to develop software and to think the path of a software engineer is really fun and not too difficult to keep up with through all the struggles of getting that project off the ground.

Along with acquiring this degree with software engineering background and studying at the graduate level, it also offers being able to go into management upon completion and putting several years into the industry. This practically means the ultimate job security on the table for me if I ever leave it and have to go back later, along with doing something I'm really into for as long as I need to. On the side, I could be trying to make more money from trading and eventually have enough time to build video games and learn skills to be a volunteer physician in destitute locations sponsored heavily by good charities.

All of this studying on the side to build crazy and cool software and still learning to trade successfully while making some progress, I can't go wrong with also spending some time looking for a beautiful wife now.