Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Risking It Plenty

I can only blame myself for getting civil restraining orders that didn't affect me in any way except for the relationships of those people. I'm still able to work and now those restraining orders are not on me and I could go and bother only one of them out of the two who put it on me and two more who tried to but couldn't. I honestly don't really care that I had those upon me in the past. I don't mind going up to that person remaining and just bothering until the person just walks out and stays in hiding! The other people weren't that close enough for me to even know where they are at, so I guess the blame is all on me. Oh well, because it still doesn't affect my chances of trying to find hot ladies to go date!

I guess it's not even a risk then to go bother that person who is left remaining because I already know I don't need to stalk that crazy beep-beep-beep. I could care less how that person gets up in the morning and could even care less what is going on in that stupid head. Anyway, I could just flex my muscles once I have them from working out and be like oh yeah, you can't touch these because they are mine to that person and then go find some hot ladies to try to go date!