Thursday, April 25, 2019

Things On My Mind To Take Care Of

I'm going to list some things that have been going through my mind these last few days. I would like to drop back another five pounds and build some more confidence in my looks. I'm short and there's really nothing I can do about it, so might as well drown out my sorrows from building some muscles and doing some hopeless growing taller stretches because it will ease my mind up. Along with that, I might as well buy some cool clothes and look at myself in the mirror and be like yeah, that's pretty cool. I'm going to continue to join some free meetups with pretty girls who say they are going. The ones I have been to so far do have some cute looking girls, and I have really liked the opportunity to go socialize and enjoy myself. It's actually nice, and maybe I could find another great girl who doesn't have a boyfriend this time around and doesn't confuse me with how she's into me but in a dating relationship already.

I still have yet to sign up for a dating site. Go ahead and copy my description, but don't let me or another lady find out. It could even be funny if discovered so I will take the gamble here and put down my description I will revise later, here:
"I enjoy hiking, six flags, movies, sightseeing, traveling, road tripping, and playing any sport. It's always fun to do things with a lady I find initially attractive, even if we never officially date. I'm looking to eventually land a nice girlfriend that would lead to a happy marriage. I'm nice, eager to please, experiential learner, passionate, fun, and respectful of people's time and relational boundaries. "
I have to finish some planning with this San Diego trip. I need to brush my teeth an additional amount of times and remember to apply minoxidil twice on my hair daily. I should be continuing to take care of my face and all of these things. I'm just trying to drown out my sorrows from being a short guy and then putting some work in at socializing with people while not letting it get to me. Some people are jerks and quite funny about letting me know about it, which I don't like but it's true though. I'm just going to keep working very hard at it to drown out my miseries from trying to be successful and confident individual while just conversating with people and being outgoing.

I think I know a buddy who is really mellow and unhappy with his complacent life. He's trying to make some changes and talks about it, but is still letting it linger. I think it's because he gets too tired and probably wasn't born that lucky. It's really hard, but I enjoy putting myself in those circumstances even if I fail at it and end up hating the whole situation. I still want to get better though and that's pretty much all I have that is keeping me on the go with this, along with my faith in Jesus so I want to have a really nice life and willing to work hard for it because I know it feels really good after putting in all that effort.