Monday, May 6, 2019

Discipline With Situational Awareness

Boy, I saved this title over the weekend and I wrote nothing but now I'm running with it so let's see what I end up with for just myself. I saw numbers of readers climbing and it reminds me of the stock market. I'm running like a stock market and not getting paid for donating my time with writing all silly and seemingly full of it and even controversial over the little things that don't make sense with having to be bothered about.

In a way, it's painful entertainment and can be cringeworthy in all cases. The dumb ones unfriend me and don't know how to block it out that well. To be smart with me, the person has to just stay relaxed and 95% of them do. There are the ones who are shaky like these ladies I constantly hang out with and consider to be a friend or little sister. They get mad, unfriend me, and then friend me again after getting over their periodic episodes and happens monthly too!

It's a bunch of baloney I should add with gaining situational awareness. I have enough of it to notice but I'm so forgetful about it while being task-orientated and my mind thinking about something else that is fun. It's leaving me well unpleased about it and I want to be content so I'm going to have to put in the effort again while I'm so tired to get my money's worth. Time is money!