Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Finding The Best Routine

Obviously, the safest choice would be to spend time doing the most valuable tasks to do in descending order. How does one get there? I don't really know. Is it a bunch of malarkey? Perhaps because there may be those annoying family obligations to go to or having to put up with all the hassles of dealing with a struggling and close family member.

I think I'm closing in with finding my optimal and happy daily schedule so far. I have signed up to take online graduate courses to get myself a Mini-masters degree and it's awesome and practical. I get to learn subjects at the Master's level and finish them with a capstone project that I could include in my professional portfolio. The cost is also pretty inexpensive- compared to the traditional Master's degree being close to $25,000; it's only $1,000. The reason why it's this cheap is because it's open to anyone and it's a large audience that they can cater to.

I'm looking to complete nine of these graduate level programs and it will cost me only $8,105.40; they could even get cheaper and my expected completion if I go at an average pace will be around seven years. This is long enough to get a Ph. D. and another Master's. I am pretty sure about it because it interests me. At the moment, I'm studying software engineering and then after completing it in about a year with the final project, I will then do software development which will also have another final project to add into my portfolio. After these two foundational programs under my belt, I will complete the program for developing Android apps.

I want to deliver high quality apps, along with managing a team eventually if it ever gets that complicated. I also plan to complete programs on design thinking, corporate innovation, and project management. My final endeavor is to learn video game developing because I feel it's a long shot to earn a highly sought-after job and would cater more to being an obsessive and fun hobby. I have a lot of options for data science also, but it might be something I do if I end up running a business and need the knowledge for netting it bigger earnings.