Friday, May 24, 2019

Oh Yeah Baby! Victory!!! Whoo Hoo!

"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison." Matthew 5:25!

I had no idea Lee was against me while stating her case in court. She went against her word that she had nothing against me personally and went off while yelling in court with her anger issues that had nothing to do with us two personally. Luckily, I never had trouble with good behavior when it mattered so she couldn't hand me over to the judge. I have the good citizenship award of the whole elementary school I went to for five years. There's a reason I can practice good behavior around bad people well.

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles." Matthew 5:39-41!

I had a lawyer with me and I could have fought for a lighter sentence. I went for submitting to whatever Lee wanted. It shows that she lost in the end. She was in it for appeasing her own flesh and thought she had some divine appointment over me to do as she pleased! From how things turned out, she was false and I even submitted to whatever she wanted and she couldn't cash in any punitive charges on me so God limited her and I'm just plain lucky!

I can be a masculine and confident lad now so this sort of event is hardly experienced by anyone especially to come out on top in the end. I am writing this so I can save it and forever cherish my victory for fighting the good fight and trying to make myself spiritually buff under the Lord's terms. The last sentence is where I make the strongest impression, always so how I word it can strike paranoia in stupid or struggling minds. I am being coy about my actual intentions because I think it's stupid to be fearful about it.