Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Making Happy Decisions

What's so hard about making the right decision sometimes is that it's hard to get away from natural drives and to all of a sudden indulge in its pleasures. I'm sure some people are just straight-out lucky because they get their highs from studying so hard and working on very cool things that would make them successful and looked up to by others. I honestly would like to have this going for myself, but because the world is shallow and the majority is a bunch of scrubs, there will be some people who will just flat out think I'm too short to be in some high leadership role. It's like from growing up with stereotypes and having been around it, I'm not going to find that much favor with the scrubs and it's totally fine since I'm calling out on the world being so derogatory while guffawing about it.

I'm in the mood for competing and surpassing those scrubs and be like what are you and who are you while acting in that manner if I don't like them from being shallow. It's basically about always being the better person for me and being in my own competition without them knowing about it. I'm always competing to be the nicest person out there and indulging in beating them with any arguments I feel passionate about and feeling so good if I ever shout at them that I have to apologize to them about it. All of it is a game to me and it's legal, so bring on the consequences which aren't going to happen from perceiving it at a stupid angle and if it's so offensive because I'm there to stay friends and trying to force my opponents to stop being so crazy.