Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Following Up To Last Post

I'm actually having a lot of fun these days and I have managed to mature with this whole social networking thing. I don't really care about who adds or removes me now; I'm also not in it for the attention because it's not my choice for making a living. It's just something I'm engaging in for personal entertainment whenever I practically feel like it. I'm always trying to be confident and smooth as possible while giving myself a nice laugh personally.

I think the people at that old church I went to around ten years ago are still affected by the event that the young and inexperienced spiritual leaders wrongfully put upon me. It's really frustrating because I want to have a camaraderie with them but I think they will never come around to it, even if I preach to them about how Jesus solves everything. I'm worried they are never going to fully recover physically. I know all it takes is just filtering it out whenever I'm tempted with negative thoughts. Maybe it's something they don't have enough maturity for doing to allow their minds to be flexible enough to think in smarter terms. I may have to leave them alone eventually and stop being annoying to them while coming across as a know-it-all.