Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Money Is A Cause Of One Problem

I'm noticing one problem now that money has with people who don't have it. They can't acquire or do expensive things while taking it for granted. For myself, I enjoy being a giving person on special days like my birthday or at a really good fundraising/awareness event. I don't mind hooking up buddies and acquaintances who I also think have selfish and lazy minds on my birthday or if I'm ever hosting a cool party again. I was doing it for the attention obviously and tried to make them legendary as possible while making it a fun experience to share with others. I'm willing to look past all those bad things about people when it comes to being a friend- just don't be a homeless man begging for money which makes me cringe and totally ignore. Honestly, I think the smart and giving solution is really handing them a pre-built pack of essentials to barely survive in the streets without giving them a chunk of change. Imagine creating a charity based off of ordering these packs and volunteers putting them together and then having it delivered to interested people. Looking at it, it makes me want to laugh because it's really thoughtful and a rare thing to do for strangers who became out-of-luck.

Therefore, if I want to enjoy my life with those vacations which I will spend very happily and wisely for my own family while being the main bread winner; I'm going to have to build up a lot of passive income, and I believe it's a common thing that a lot of patient people are into. I have an impulsive friend who is addicted to getting recognition and believes she will have it once she graduates in her elite medical school. I think she's going to be looked upon with obscurity and just cashing in because her job is going to pay well and might easily reach $200 K - $300 K for salary. She's likely to be one of my main traveling buddies because even though she can be annoying to me from being a hot asexual, she's like a little sister to me now and we have common interests to have fun doing together with.