Monday, May 13, 2019

This Is Crazy

I'm realizing that I have spoiled one of my friends into being like my little sister. She's an asexual so I have no interest in dating her even though she's pretty and still looking hot while putting on some meat. She hasn't been taking that care of herself with her looks and when she does, I'm just rolling up my eyes and not staring at her. It feels like I'm not entitled to her.

Anyways, it's pretty weird having an attractive friend and she's not really all that into you sometimes. She's really nice though at times and sometimes such a spoiled little brat! I just care about doing fun things and she's sometimes too moody for even doing that also. Oh well, I can continue to gripe away about this, but I'm going to have to suck it up because I'm like a big brother to her and it's not because I did something wrong, it's because she's an asexual!

Hanging out with an asexual, it's really confusing because she talks about her past ex which was so miserable for that guy. I didn't even know back then, but now since I do, she says that she's turning down now dates. I know why, it's because she's an asexual!

She thought her ex was one too like she said they were alike, like they were almost identical twins from sharing everything in common. I think the guy just acted that way so he could try to score with a beautiful girlfriend. He was pretty dumb because I texted him to back off and put those sexual moves in the closest and he was so mad about it and even shared the text with her! My goodness, I was trying to help and be a good sport about it while considering my thoughts of putting the moves on her and putting it in the backseat and letting him go for the ride all the way.  She was a little mad at me too for trying to give him the game plan that would make him win big.

Well, with things coming together, I seriously see her as only a friend and at most, like a little sister. It's because she's an asexual!