Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Crushing Crazy Opposition

The main rule of thumb that I believe some people might have trouble dealing with is not being angry from being wronged and talking bad about them and even holding a grudge. As long as the person isn't really doing anything illegal, then it's all fine with what he or she is doing obviously even if it's morally questionable, so repulsive, or very annoying.

This is the main argument that I have learned to uphold and it really works well with people who have gone crazy with me. As long as I'm not doing anything illegal, then the other people are being full of it and should get some therapy to let the grudge go or find another solution to deal with it. Report it to the authorities even and let the arguing take place, but if the issue isn't something that isn't going to lead to any seriously bad consequences while the other person tries really hard and doesn't do anything about it to begin with then he or she is just being lazy and mad about something that really isn't that important. When I'm mad though, I have been so unpredictable while trying to control my temper from trying to be nice, but I sound so mean and off-putting while I'm saying things to make myself laugh. This really ticks off my opponents who I am trying to still be friends with. They think I'm literally a scary person too- seriously, a 5-feet-3.25-inch man. I really have to use this line on them and others who try to talk to me about it and are thinking of supporting them. I feel like I can get them all to shut down now and not even act entirely like themselves by heavily influencing them to be like how I want to be treated.

I never ended up in jail nor in a mental hospital and I really like winning these types of arguments, so I will keep on respecting my crazy opponents and even laughing at them while showing them up that I'm not crazy while being calm and solving my personal problems with them. It took awhile to receive this confidence, but it was hard getting there and I feel that I'm personally lucky to have got there. I should have said that I felt lucky with this cute and supposedly normal and decent girl I matched up with on Tinder when she asked me, but I ignored her so she removed me as a match.

I am really noticing a good amount of young and hot ladies with their friends having fun at night clubs, especially at college-oriented after parties. I just need to think about a cool opening that wouldn't seem so creepy to them, and I do have a preference of the girl's personality as well even if she's hot, so I don't know what exchanging a few lines for a date will do for my personal fulfillment. Maybe if I can hit it off with a hot girl then it should be fine and to see where it leads to next. I think I see more potential if I go for hanging out with her and getting to know her. I'm willing to put in those extra miles besides going for fun based on physical attraction. The chances in those instances for me won't be that high right now, unless maybe she's pretty stable with herself and likes what she sees in me. Those girls are around but maybe already taken! I hope I can find someone attractive who has been busy to date and feels some sort of attraction to me, while I keep on working on myself and totally getting it. Because I'm short and feel like being the alpha while being around normally taller people, I really feel like I have a hard time with this and so to drown in my sorrows, I'm going to work hard to keep myself happy and socialize while appreciating the attractive ladies or new people I get to meet.