Monday, May 6, 2019

Dreamful Goals

I want to blast off into outer space and journey where no man has ever gone before and be the first to discover a safe planet and shake hands with a complete twin on the other side of the galaxy! It's all lies. I don't really care.

Seriously, I want to do a lot of fun activities and act like I'm retired while making a lot of money in my sleep from trading in financial markets. They are so controversial, yes, because some people who know what they are doing prey upon the other people's hard-earned money and use it in their checkbooks. As long as it's still barely legal, there's no feds coming around my house from making money in my sleep. I'm totally not lying about it.

I want stable income and to have the confidence to marry a hot lady who isn't shallow. First of all, how am I going to find her with so many guys already covering the tracks to get to her? It's like I would have to go treasure hunting in the far reaches of the Amazon world and find someone so gorgeous that I rip her from that tribe after paying the chief a handsome salary and make her come back with me. It would be such a cool story to tell of how I landed a gorgeous wife who doesn't take care about how I look and only did it for her dad.

I'm going to play a ruthless game of surpassing all the shallow ladies out there, especially those hot ones who want to be with taller guys! I will go do that, yes and even have some of my lady friends supporting me. Actually I showed a nice well-dressed photo of myself to Facebook while standing next to a taller lady who was literally all smiles because she chose to stand on my side. Nobody cared except for seven ladies who are already married and two shorter guys than me (5' 3.25") and a normal guy who thinks I'm pretty tight as a person.

I showed it to one of my less shallow and close lady friends and she said I looked nice. She says I'm the shorter version of her dreamy and ideal guy and doesn't think it's bad that I'm a little shorter than her. She doesn't really care at this point in our friendship. She even wanted to help me look even better by giving me her opinion. Now that's what I'm talking about!