Thursday, May 2, 2019

Sacrificing Fun Things For Happiness

I'll start out writing with an example that happened. It's so fun watching YouTube videos about anything that's pretty inspiring. On the other hand, there are personal things that I would like to work on and to reach after some goal that would make me so happy. In a way, I want to value my happiness more in the end rather than having fun while being in the moment. It's pretty hard to work on those things I want to do because my mind feels so drained. The feeling is a little depressing, but when I end up putting my mind to like watching TV or doing something entertaining, it goes away. The problem is that I sometimes can't take out the tired and sad feeling while putting my time into something I know that I want to do for improving myself. 

I guess this is where I need to recognize it and put in the effort to make it happen and to go after the things I'm dreaming of obtaining. I mean, I can feel like I have all the time in the world because I don't really have to answer to anybody right now from not being in any significant relationship. The crazy part is that I do want to find an attractive and loving girlfriend to possibly occupy most of my personal life. There has seriously got to be a reason why I'm at where I am now. It didn't really have to do with me being short in general, but probably just letting myself be defeated by it and letting it walk all over me while missing out on a few, lovely girls who I think really showed some love interest in me. 

I have learned now and so I'm a much more aware person and at the same time, with time flying by and walking away from those past experiences, the doors don't really remain that open anymore. I think I told my parents that I'm okay with meeting other ladies they want to introduce me to, but they haven't been able to get me to meet really anyone either. I'm seriously on my own here and it's something I'm going to have to put a lot of effort into and hopefully, I'll get lucky someday.