Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Organizing Life In Simplistic Terms For Happiness

I believe that because of my personal demands and the willingness to struggle so hard to get there with so much more time spent than for an average person who is better because I'm like being nervous all the time,  I actually have practical goals that can feel like a pain deceptively but when I get in the act of doing them; I feel so much better than before still. It's an interesting observation in that I feel like things are a drag but if I push myself into it, I'm getting myself going being occupied. The least path of resistance to getting myself going is entertaining myself and doing fun things.

I have a really cool aspiration which is doing swing trading and it's not really taking so much effort anymore to make myself better at it. I do share some of my ideas with people who are interested in it though with just general and basic knowledge. My idea is the financial markets are so risky with so much competition and big players who influence it that it takes mastering your own personal style of trading to earn passive income consistently. It's a legal profession and I guess it's the best form of gambling out there for learning to make a living.

There's even some sound advice on managing one's own account for the risk factor, which is really hard to get used to. Everybody deals with greed and grief from losses and it's bound to happen. I had my successes and even blew out an account but I'm finding myself stronger than ever with finding a consistent trading pattern for myself. It's bound to be so different from another person, like they can't exactly copy my trades at the same time even though there is a unique tool that can allow for it now. I'm not a fan of it because I want other ways of looking at the market successfully, so I'm not sharing my strategies with the scrubs out there and only with someone who is a seasoned veteran! If you get there, I'm willing to talk about it but Forex is such a rare spot market to go OTC and on your own with so I don't expect to hear from anybody anytime soon and that yes, I'm fine doing my own research and honing my skills from over-trading a demo account!

I'm really on this whole learning to master Forex thing and it's a daily routine for me now. I have realized it's my dream to get good at it and earn myself some passive income so I don't have to work at a boring day job anymore.