Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Finding My Developing Grounds

As a 35-year old and still being single and occasionally annoyed by my mom who wants me to settle down and have a baby, I'm actually looking for a single lady who is nice and attractive and think will enjoy plenty of recreational, marital sex! My parents don't really have anyone for me to meet, so it's not illegal to stay single no matter how much it offends them. They are just being crazy then if they can't handle it and go off on me. Getting mad can make you easily confused and too selfish for putting in the effort for solving problems.

It's pretty funny overall but I like to compete with myself to always place the best foot forward and be pleasant all-around. I have learned that it takes effort to find happiness. Honestly, I think being a true Christian and following after the Lord really fulfills what I'm looking for in life. To explain, it means identifying this pure, innocent, and natural desire that just fills you up with energy. I think it's our passions and making sure they don't align to totally messing other people up or else they are going to come hunting you down unless you are good about hiding in the dark. Living for the good things that are preached in the Bible brings all of this passion alive and I'm just trying to write about it.

I'm trying to listen to the Scriptures though daily and it's something I can just tune into on my car stereo while driving. It's something I do as a routine, but I'm not always listening to it while letting it play. I'm trying to make the effort to pay attention the first time! It's not happening, so I'm just relenting to repeating to listening to the whole Bible over and over again. I'm already in the New Testament after finishing the Old and it's going to be my fourth time. I plan to keep on playing it all over again whenever I can get driving time to myself and maybe also if I ever have kids who can't move their mouths to complain about this activity!