Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Anime Watching Hobbies

It looks like I'm a total sucker for watching anime that's about action-packed fighting with humans in mechs. Along with that, the story of an ordinary and nice guy who just got lucky and commands the attention of a really pretty and unique love interest keeps watching the episodes so fun and moving it along. Anime can be a very creative art form and explore different types of good and bad people who are out there, even though it's all fantasy. It's funny that you can learn a few things off of it and even relate the personality of a character to someone you know in real life.

I mean it would be cool if I could mix all pleasure with work, but I also have other interests in life and if I don't put my attention to those things then I'll be missing out on opportunities to make easy money. It's good that I don't have a lot on the line for me right now and that I'm feeling the tension from practicing like it's some sort of game and trying to win at it.

The real world situation is that I'm a pretty nice guy and nowhere near the ordinary person in this world we were supposed to turn out to be. I guess that's why it makes sense I don't have a girlfriend and get along with only certain types of people. Putting myself out there, it's been fun and I still have yet to make a move with dating the right person. I think I may have found them already several times, but it turns out that I just wait too long all the time. I'll explore more about this on my next post.