Monday, June 10, 2019

Patching Things Up

It looks like I'm learning to prioritize my interests a lot better now. It does take some effort to put yourself in motion and attempt to get things done in a productive fashion. I have been categorizing my interests into three basic things with a lot of details going into each one. I still remember my three main ones in the beginning: Bible, exercise, and learning to trade successfully.

Nowadays, I listen to the Bible by default whenever I'm driving around by myself. I hardly play it when I have a passenger with me, unless maybe it's that one girl who hangs out with me often. She tolerates all that boredom and likes to fall asleep a lot so yeah, I'm glad she doesn't mind it so much. I'm already listening to the whole Bible for my fifth time on repeat in the last two or three years and yes, I have spent plenty of time driving solo everyday.

I haven't really been hitting the gym as much as I would like to. I have been more like running outdoors and emphasizing cardio to burn off calories and keep myself from getting too fat. A few people think I'm buff even though I haven't lifted weights in awhile. I'm thinking of getting myself back into it because I already do plenty of walking and running for maintaining the pounds.

It looks like I'm going to meetups now that relate to my goals with career advancement. Mainly, I'm interested in obtaining a lot of passive income via swing trading and investments. I'm trying to master Forex right now and later on, I'll be adding on other things to invest in once I can earn consistent money with great discipline. My secondary career I'm looking for is to be a software engineer or project manager dealing with the video game industry. I think I will have so much fun coding in that field and feeling blessed to be part of a cool team while also having fun competing with other players off the game I helped to develop for only personal pleasure. I'm not riding all my hopes on this passive income thing, but it's something I'm willing to spend a significant amount of energy on.

With the career advancement aside, I'm looking to maintain myself, and then lastly just go and have fun during the weekends while looking for nice and single ladies to meet.